Child Nutrition Program » Child Nutrition Program

Child Nutrition Program

The Office of Child Nutrition in the Lincoln County School District is committed to health and wellness by preparing all students to be healthy, fit, and ready to succeed. The Child Nutrition Department is a Federal Program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Mississippi Department of Education, and the local School Board.


DeeDee Henning, Director Christi Givens, Supervisor
Phone: (601) 833-0490
Fax: (601) 833-9900

Breakfast & Lunch Menus – Access district-wide breakfast and lunch menus for your school.

Download on the App Store  Get it on Google Play
 Local School Wellness Policy

Tips To Stay Healthy – Check out great tips on leading a successful healthy diet at school and keeping a healthy weight.


Meal Prices (Full / Reduced)







Faculty / Staff



Student Full




$ .40

$ .30

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.