Weather update - 2/16/21
We will continue to monitor the weather and road conditions to determine when it is safe to return.
Wednesday (2/17) - no students or staff will attend.
We will decide day by day if campuses and/or offices will open. Teachers will be sending assignments when possible. Teachers may not have internet or power at this time. Please be patient as we all do our best with yet another unexpected turn of events. Stay home, stay warm, and stay safe. Schools will release updated information regarding basketball playoffs. Continue to look for updates and changes daily. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
David Martin, Superintendent