Parent / Teacher Organization
Get into the PTO!
2010-2011 Enterprise PTO Officers:
President: Neely Nations
Vice-President: Kimmy Eubanks
Secretary: Mandy Bayless
Treasurer: Tonya Luper
PTO Meetings will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 3:15 p.m. All teachers and parents of Enterprise Attendance Center are invited to come and be a part of each meeting.
Business discussed August 16, 2011 End of year
- Senior and Jr. Beta met this summer and did some upkeep on the flower beds around the school. This included putting new bark in most of the flower beds. With the help of these two clubs we were able to save some money to use toward other things.
- Academic Letter Jackets for the Class of 2012 were presented to the recipients.
Beginning of year
- Sale Days are BACK!!! Look for information on what days we will be selling snacks to the elementary classes.
- The PTO will purchase the Student of the Month and Student of the Quarter shirts as in previous years.
- Box Tops, Labels for Education and Community Coffee UPC codes will be collected this year. Letters will be sent home to describe what we are collecting and how it will benefit our school.
- The PTO will purchase Academic Letter Jackets or Honor Pins for those seniors who have met the requirements set last year.
- The PTO is having a membership drive, and we encourage each family to join. The membership fee is $5.00 per family. If you would like to join, please place the fee in an envelope with your name and your child’s name on it and turn it in to your child’s homeroom teacher.
We are always looking for parents that want to be involved with Enterprise Attendance Center! Please let us know if you would like to become part of the PTO!!!