School Nurse’s Office
Children of all ages must be physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy so they are able to learn at their highest potential. As the school nurse here at EAC, I strive to promote the health and safety of our students and staff in school, at home, and in the community. The following is an overview of the services provided by the nursing department:
- Support the educational process by working to assure the optimal health of students.
- Provide general head to toe health assessments
- Obtain health histories
- Identify abnormal health findings and initiate referral or intervention as needed
- Promote and assist in the control of communicable diseases
- Provide age appropriate health education
- Screenings and evaluation of findings in vision, growth, scoliosis, etc.
If I can ever be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me
Nurses Station: (601) 833-1205 Hours: 8AM-12Noon