An educational career is one of the most rewarding of all. Whether you teach in the classroom, provide grounds and building maintenance, or implement technology, you’re educating our future. Thank you for your interest in Lincoln County School District–a high-ranking district in academic education.
Current Job Openings
All available positions, reported by school principals and supervisors, are posted below.
Location: West Lincoln Attendance Center
We are seeking a Librarian who will play a vital role in the mission of our school. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists in the planning, direction, & supervision of the library in accordance with MDE guidelines.
- Supplements teacher instruction in writing and research.
- Supervises the library and ensures the library program meets students’ needs.
- Performs technical work acquiring, cataloging, and classifying books and periodicals.
- Provides specialized reference, bibliographic, reads advisory, and research services.
- Updates library materials in the field of student learning.
- Maintains a professional and engaging library environment including library displays and décor.
- Provides specialized reference and research services.
- Promotes and effectively manages the School wide Accelerated Reader program.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of multimedia resources.
- Directs the Veteran’s Day program.
- Possesses strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong Classroom Management skills
- Well organized
Please check back often for potential job openings!
- Employment Process
- FBI Background Check
- Health Benefits Information
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization
Applications are currently not available for download. To request an application for employment, please visit or call the central office.
Pursuant to the provisions of Title IV of the Education Amendment of 1972; the Education for the Handicapped Act, P.L. 94-142; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act; it is the policy of the Lincoln County School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability or age in its educational programs, activities or employment policies.