Loyd Star Fourth Grade School Supply List
Important Note: Any school supply list, provided by a district school of Lincoln County School District (Bogue Chitto, Enterprise, West Lincoln, and Loyd Star Attendance Centers), must be approved by the school board. Changes to any school supply list must also be approved before made available to the public. The list provided below has been approved for public distribution.
FOURTH GRADE SUPPLY LIST [Printer Friendly]
• 3 – 1 inch slanted D-ring binders (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green) The D-ring binders seem to last longer. If you cannot find them, the regular one will be ok.
• 3-4 packs of #2 pencils (Mechanical pencils are allowed.)
• 8 tabbed dividers
• 4-5 packs loose leaf college ruled paper
• 1 pencil bag – Please make sure that your child’s crayons, glue sticks, pencils, scissors, etc. will fit into this bag. The bank bags seem to hold up all year are big enough.
• 1 pack highlighters
• 50 – 100 top loading page protectors
• 1 composition notebook for journaling
• Crayons or colored pencils – Any kind of crayons will work; however, the twist up type is best for this grade.
• 1 pack grid/graph paper
• 1 pack block erasers and/or cap erasers
• 1 small bottle of glue
• 4-6 glue sticks
• Paper towels
• Clorox wipes
• Lysol spray
• Quart and gallon size ziplock bags