Posted Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 8:06:13 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· No snow cone sales today.
· ALL BETAS need to bring something for the Student/Faculty Basketball concession stand. Needs to be turned in tomorrow!
· Yearbook dedication will be Friday, April 26th. Yearbooks that have been paid in full will be delivered to students Friday the 26th. There are still a few yearbooks and DVDs that can be purchased Yearbooks are $50 and Yearbook DVDs are $10.
· Juniors and Seniors that have pictures for prom and senior slideshow need to bring them by Friday, April 26th .
· Seniors wanting to play in the faculty/student basketball games must sign in with Coach Knight.
· Student-Faculty basketball game will be April 26th. $2 per student. Concession stand will be open.
· SENIORS – please pay your charge in the cafeteria before your last day of school.
· Beta will be selling Cotton Candy on April 25th $1 and $2 sizes in pink and blue.
· Sophomore class rings will be delivered April 30th @ 11 am.
· If you are at least 15 and have at least a 2.5 GPA, you can apply for the Junior Volunteer Program at KDMC this summer. If you are interested in earning community service hours through this program, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Seniors planning to major in forestry or forestry related field needs to see Mrs. Brumfield for a scholarship application.
· PTO will have movie day for K-4th on Thurs., May 2nd and Fri., May 3rd.
May 2nd – K 8:45 - 10:50
1st & 2nd 1:00 - 2:45
May 3rd - 5th & 6th 8:45 – 10:50
3rd & 4th 1:00 – 2:45
Teachers: Baby shower for Ashley Williams in the library today at 3:15pm.
Lincoln County School District Department of Education