Posted Tuesday, September 29th, 2015 8:25:05 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse will be here today
· There’s No Place Like Homecoming!
Monday: Green and Bling Oz the Great and Powerful
Tuesday: Twister Tuesday-Wacky Day
Wednesday: Which Witch is Which?-Twin Day
Thursday: Lions, Tigers, and Bears - Dress like an animal/character
Friday: Jacket Storm Day – Maroon and Gold
· Homecoming Reception for Class of the Fives (’15,’05,’95,’85,’75,’65,’55,’45) begins at 4:00pm in the Elementary hall. Homecoming court will be presented at 6:00pm and game time is 7:00pm.
· Student Council meeting Thursday during high school break.
· Pageant ads have to be turned in by October 7th. SELL SELL SELL Ad Queen will be chosen for K-6 and 7-12. The winner will be announced the day of the pageant.
· Pageant program head shots will be October 6th for K-6th grade beginning at 8:30 a.m. 7th - 12th will take head shots October 7th beginning at 8:30 a.m. These photos will be in color and are head shots only.
· Eye blacks can be purchased for $2 a pair now until Friday morning. Eye Blacks will be maroon and black. Forms have been sent home with elementary. Jr. High and High School see Mrs. Bayless in Room 24 to order yours today.
· Teachers---PTO is hosting the homecoming reception this year and we need your help with food and drinks! Please Dbabble Carrie Brown if you can help with this!
· Enterprise FFA Alumni Association is selling raffle tickets for a custom Enterprise Yellow Jacket fire pit. It will be on display at football games. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Winner will be announced at the last home football game at halftime. Tickets can be purchased from Ms. Mollie Goldman or at the games.
· Teachers---Come and Go Gift Card baby shower for Kari Smith on Wednesday, October 7th. We will have a table set up in the hall way by her door that morning with breakfast food. We are asking anyone that would like to bring a breakfast food or give a monetary donation for the shower to please let Carrie Brown or Alicia Smith know. Kari is having a little girl, Hazel Grace.
· FBLA is selling stadium blankets. They can be seen in the hallway by the office. Last day to order is Wednesday, Sept. 30th.
· Lady Jackets softball team will host a Lady Jackets Pee-Wee Fastpitch Softball camp on Oct. 12th and 13th from 3:30 to 5:00.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50. If ordered by October 23rd with personalization’s (additional $10) you receive two free icons. After this date icons will be $5 each. Yearbooks can be ordered online at www.jostens.com or with Mrs. Bayless in room 24. BEAT THE RUSH AND ORDER YOURS TODAY!
· Juniors who would like the opportunity to represent our school for the Magnolia Electric Youth Tour must submit applications to Mrs. Brumfield by Oct. 7th. If selected you will have the opportunity to complete for an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC this summer.
· Senior/Parent Financial Aid workshop Oct. 7th at 10:00am in the library. All senior parents are encouraged to be here! Valuable information will be presented about getting money for college.
Dates to Remember:
10/5 PTO Meeting
10/14 -16 Fall Break
HS FOOTBALL SCHEDULE (all games @ 7:00pm)
10/2 vs. Prentiss (Homecoming)
10/9 vs. Bassfield
10/16 @ Loyd Star
10/23 vs West Lincoln
10/30 @ Amite Co.
JH FOOTBALL SCHEDULE (7TH@ 5:30; 8TH @ 6:30)
10/5 vs. West Lincoln
Lincoln County School District Department of Education