Posted Thursday, April 16th, 2015 8:50:24 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Thursday, April 16, 2015
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· Reminder: Kickline tryout clinic after school today!
Kickline tryouts after school tomorrow!
· FBLA Members, please turn in your Study Notebooks to Mrs. Crotwell or Mrs. Prather by Friday----THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR-- FBLA 2016--ATLANTA, GA.
· IF YOU HAVE A CHARGE IN THE LUNCHROOM PLEASE PAY IT ASAP.
· Mrs. Polly has candles for sale. 16 oz. assorted scents $12. In room 9 in the old brick building.
· King's Daughters Medical Center Junior Volunteer Applications are available in Mrs. Brumfield's office for students who are 15-18 years old. Applications must be received at KDMC by Thursday, April 30th.
· Attention Seniors: John W. "Dub" Sproles Scholarship is available for worthy and needy students. Deadline to return is May 8th. See Mrs. Brumfield for application.
· Attention Seniors: If you are a well-rounded student (participates in extracurricular activities) who has a GPA of at least 85.0 for all 4 years of high school, an ACT Score of at least 20, and has attended Attendance at Enterprise Attendance Center since at least third grade you can apply for the Aline May Scholarship. See Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Attention seniors: Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers Scholarship due prior to June 1st. Must major is agricultural related field to be eligible.
· Lincoln County Forestry Association Scholarship available for seniors who are planning to major is forestry or forestry related field of study. Deadline April 17th. See Mrs. Brumfield for application.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
4/17 vs East Marion @ 5:00/7:00
4/18 @ East Marion TBA
4/21 vs LC @ 4:30/6:30
4/24 vs McLaurin @ 5:00/7:00
4/16 vs Natchez Cathedral
4/17 @ LC
4/18 @ St. Andrews @ 1:00/2:30 (Varsity doubleheader)
4/20 @ Tylertown @ 5:00/6:00
Lincoln County School District Department of Education