Posted Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 8:47:08 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Tryouts for softball will be Wednesday and Thursday right after school AT THE BASEBALL FIELD. The participants must have a glove and need to be dressed and at the field by 3:20 tryouts will run from 3:30-5:30 at least so be prepared to stay. Also the tryouts are closed to everyone but those helping. If there are any questions you can see Ms. Charissa.
· BLACK OUT PEP RALLY IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 28TH.
· Any student needing community service hours? The Berean Children’s Home is looking for responsible mentor students to help tutor residents after school. Contact Donny Lawson or Pam Whittaker at 601-823-5776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
· Attention students in grades 9-12: If you are in need of community service hours, the Lincoln County Wildlife Expo needs volunteers. If you are interested in signing up to work a minimum of 3 hrs., please see Mrs. Brumfield to pick up a form. The Expo is September 12th and 13th. All forms must be submitted by September 3rd.
· Reminder to teachers that shower for Ms. Ashley Douglas is today. Come and go in Mrs. Charrissa’s room in the new elementary hall.
· Student/Teacher Holiday Monday, September 1, 2014
8/28 @ BOGUE CHITTO @ 7PM
9/2 @ LOYD STAR @ 5:30/6:30/7:30
9/5 @ PUCKETT @ 7PM
Lincoln County School District Department of Education