Posted Thursday, August 21st, 2014 8:34:55 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Thursday, August 21, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Teachers if you have not turned in your health forms to Ms. Renee you need to do so ASAP.
· Black out shirts are on sale!!! Jr. High Students can pick up a form from Mrs. Prather. High School students can pick up a form outside Mrs. Crotwell’s door. Elementary students had forms sent home with them but you may pick up a form from the office. DEADLINE TO ORDER IS FRIDAY AUGUST 22ND. BLACK OUT PEP RALLY IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 28TH.
· Any student needing community service hours? The Berean Children’s Home is looking for responsible mentor students to help tutor residents after school. Contact Donny Lawson or Pam Whittaker at 601-823-5776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
· Attention students in grades 9-12: If you are in need of community service hours, the Lincoln County Wildlife Expo needs volunteers. If you are interested in signing up to work a minimum of 3 hrs., please see Mrs. Brumfield to pick up a form. The Expo is September 12th and 13th. All forms must be submitted by September 3rd.
· Meet the Jackets tonight at 7:00pm in the new gym!
· Pep Rally Friday at 9:30am!
8/22 VS. RESURRECTION @ 7PM
8/25 JH JAMBOREE
8/28 @ BOGUE CHITTO @ 7PM
Lincoln County School District Department of Education