Posted Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 8:54:03 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· March 5th-7th - 9 weeks test (schedule below)
· March 10th 14th Spring Break
· Waiver for snow days was denied. Make-up days will be April 17th, April 18th and April 21st.
· Tennis match for today has been rescheduled for Wednesday.
· Girls Basketball Tryouts:
Jr. High --Tuesday, March 4, Wednesday, March 5th, and Thursday, March 6th. Each day from 12:10 until 1.
High SchoolMonday, March 17, Wednesday, March 19, and Thursday, March 20 during 6th period each day.
ONLY GIRLS TRYING OUT AND COACHES IN THE GYM AT THESE TIMES!
· Varsity and Junior High cheer tryout clinic will be held the week of March 17th 21st. At clinic you will be taught a short dance and cheer. You will be required to do a toe touch along with one other jump. Extra points will be given for tumbling. Clinic will be held from 3:30pm till 5:00pm Monday through Thursday and try outs will be on Friday at 3:30pm. If interested please sign up below. Try out packets will be available on Tuesday, March 11th and must be returned completed on Monday, March 17th at clinic.
· BASEBALL T-SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS. Jr. High students can see Mrs. Prather or Mrs. Haralson and High School students can pick up a form outside Ms. Crotwell’s door. Forms are also available in the office. DEADLINE TO ORDER IS MARCH 7TH!
· Headband ear warmers are in the office $15. Also still have caps for sale.
· Pee-Wee Basketball t-shirts for sale $5.00 Gray Ym , Maroon AM, Black YL & AS.
· Seniors: See Mrs. Brumfield for Exchange Club Scholarship applications. Selections based on service, leadership, community involvement, GPA, ACT, and short essay. Applications due April 1st. Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Scholarship also available. Selection based on leadership, academic performance, and/or financial need. Must be postmarked by March 8th.
3/7 @ Bogue Chitto vs. McComb @ 5:00pm
3/10 Lawrence Co. Tournament
3/11 Lawrence Co. Tournament
3/6 vs. Franklin County @ 5:00/6:00 (A. LaRue/H. Prisock)
3/7 vs. Lawrence County @ 5:00/6:00 (Le. Smith/L. Watts)
3/8 vs. Tylertown @ 5:00/6:00 (Sa. Wallace/E. Dixon)
3/10 Lincoln Co. Tournament @ Bogue Chitto
3/11 Lincoln Co. Tournament @ Bogue Chitto
3/14 @ Lawrence County @ 5:00
3/5 vs Puckett @ Brookhaven Country Club @ 2:00
3/6 vs Loyd Star @ Brookhaven Country Club @ 3:30
3rd Nine Weeks Exam Schedule
Wednesday, March 5th:1st Period Exam 1st & 2nd Periods
3rd Period Exam 3rd & 4th Periods
5th Period Regular / Lunch
6th Period Regular
7th Period Regular
Thursday, March 6th: 1st Period Regular
2nd Period Regular
4th Period Exam 3rd & 4th Periods
5th Period Regular / Lunch
6th Period Exam 6th & 7th Periods
Friday, March 7th: 2nd Period Exam 1st & 2nd Periods
3rd Period Regular
5th Period Exam 4th & 5th Periods
(Lunch during normal time)
7th Period Exam 6th & 7th Periods
Lincoln County School District Department of Education