Posted Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 9:15:17 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday November 18, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Deadline to order chicken strips is TODAY. NO EXTRAS WILL BE ORDERED! See Mrs. Crotwell or Mrs. Prather.
· Seniors will be attending College Day at Loyd Star today and must have permission slip to attend. If you haven't turned it in, you must bring tomorrow. We will leave at 8:50 and return by 1:00. The following teachers will be attending and their class assignments are listed below:
2nd Bio II (8 students) to Bayless
3rd Biology (23 students) to R. Knight
4th Intro Bio (29 students) to Bayless
3rd Dr Ed (10) to R. Knight
4th Dr Ed (9) to R. Knight
5th Dr Ed (9) to R. Knight
· Any 7th – 12th grade trying out for baseball needs to meet in Coach Brister’s room Wednesday at their break.
· Baseball Tryouts will be Thursday after school.
· All softball girls needs to see Ms. Charissa today before lunch.
· Reading Fair "Story boards" information went home with K-6 on November 10th. Any student in 7-12 that would like to participate can see Carrie Brown in the New Elementary Building--Room 52 for an information packet.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
11/20 JH vs. Cathedral @ 5:00/6:00
11/21 vs. Pisgah @ 4:00/5:00/6:00/7:30
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RHETT BURNS
Lincoln County School District Department of Education