Posted Monday, October 27th, 2014 8:33:08 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Monday, October 27, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· Science Olympiad meeting Tuesday at break in Mrs. McKone's room.
· All Betas need to see Mrs. Eubanks today to get their pizza kit forms.
· Blood Drive Tuesday, Oct. 28th from 8:00-2:30
· Book Fair October 27th – 31st
· Book Fair family night Tuesday, Oct. 28th from 3:00-7:00. There will be raffle prizes and guessing game.
· Attention Senior Girls: If you are interested in participating in the Miss Merry Christmas contest, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application. Deadline to enter is Thursday, Oct. 30th.
· Attention 9th grade girls: If you are interested in serving as a Les’ Belles de Hospitalite’ for the Chamber of Commerce, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· Beauty/Beau Pageant will be November 1st at Southwest Community College.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
10/31 vs Amite County @ 7pm
10/28 vs. WL @ 4/5/6/7 (Jr. High)
10/30 @ LS @ 4/5/6/7 (Jr. High)
Lincoln County School District Department of Education