Posted Friday, November 20th, 2015 10:52:12 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Friday, November 20, 2015
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse will NOT be here today
· Mandatory Senior Beta meeting Friday at break.
· Reminder to ALL Jr. High and High School Football players: There will be a parent/player meeting in the Library this evening at 6:00pm.
· “Photos with Santa” Friday, November 20th in the Library around 8:30am. The color photographs will cost $5 for the first child in the picture and $1 for each additional child in the picture, each child in the picture will get a photo. Checks can be made payable to Enterprise. Pictures will be given out by December 4th. If you have any questions, please call 601-823-3914.
· Pageant videos can still be ordered. Contact Mr. Robert Smith at 601-757-6874. Videos are $15.
· Mrs. Bayless has some extra pageant program books for $10 if you missed getting yours at the pageant.
· Attention 10th and 11th graders: Mississippi Governor’s School (MGS) is currently accepting applications for the 2016 session of MGS. Governor’s School is a residential honors program for academically adept and/or high ability students from the state of Mississippi. This program will be held on the campus of Mississippi University for Women (MUW) in Columbus June 5th-24th, 2016. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Brumfield for more info or go to www.muw.edu/govschool
· Mrs. Chasity has wreath sponsorship forms for anyone that is interested in sponsoring a wreath to be placed on the grave markers at state, national veterans cemeteries as well as local cemeteries. This is done through the American Legion, Post 12. Cash or checks are accepted. Checks need to be made to American Legion Post 12.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50. Yearbooks can be ordered online at www.jostens.com or with Mrs. Bayless in room 24. BEAT THE RUSH AND ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Dates to Remember:
11/25-27 Thanksgiving Holidays
11/20 vs. Pisgah 4:00/5:00
11/30 LC JH Tournament @ BC @ 6:00/7:00
11/20 vs. Pisgah @ 6:00/7:30
11/23 vs. Bogue Chitto @ 5:00/6:00/7:30
Lincoln County School District Department of Education