Posted Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 8:32:30 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Student Council meeting @ break today.
· Senior meeting @ break Thursday in the library.
· Samantha Speeg from Co-Lin will be here Wednesday at 9:30 to meet with Seniors in the library. Please dismiss seniors and graduating juniors at 9:25 on Wednesday. Thanks!
· Due to circumstance beyond our control, the beauty pageant date has been changed from October 25th to November 1st at Southwest Community College. If this causes a conflict and you have turned in your entry fee, please, contact one of the following K-6 Kimmy Eubanks, 7th – 12th Mandy Bayless by September 18th.
· Teachers: Secret pal forms will be by the time clock. Please join in on the fun. Ms. Polly will let us know when we will draw names.
· Wednesday, September 17 is the last day to order Homecoming t-shirts.
· School Day pictures will be September 24th
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· Beauty/Beau Pageant will be November 1st at Southwest Community College ads will be on sale for the "NEW ALL COLOR" program book. You can see Mrs. Bayless about ad information and how you can win a cash prize for ad sells.
· Attention Juniors: If you are interested in serving as our school’s Magnolia Electric Youth Tour representative, you must turn in form to Mrs. Brumfield by Wednesday, September 17th.
· Attention Senior Athletes: If you have a 3.0 or better GPA, see Mrs. Brumfield to get information on the Wendy's High School Heisman Program.
· Any student needing community service hours? The Berean Children’s Home is looking for responsible mentor students to help tutor residents after school. Contact Donny Lawson or Pam Whittaker at 601-823-5776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
9/19 vs LS @ 7pm
9/22 JHFB vs WL
9/26 vs Pisgah @ 7pm (Homecoming)
9/29 JHFB vs WL
Lincoln County School District Department of Education