Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 8:55:30 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Friday, April 11, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· Snowcones on sale today!!!
· New Enterprise caps are in the office!!!! Khaki with maroon and gold E, white with maroon and gold E, white visor with maroon and gold E, maroon with white mesh back and black with white mesh back. Also, have more camo in.
· Waiver for snow days was denied. Make-up days will be April 17th, April 18th and April 21st.
· PROM Shirts are on SALE for $15. See Mrs. Leah Brister or Tabitha Cline for an order form. Deadline to order is Wednesday, April 16.
· FBLA is selling Chicken Strip Dinners with Raising Cane Sauce-the cost is $8.00. Donna's Catering will cook on campus April 25 from 10:00 until 1:00. Deadline to order is Wednesday, April 16. Order forms will be sent home with Elementary students, Jr. High Students can pick up order form from Mrs. Prather and High School students can pick up an order form outside Mrs. Crotwell's door. DON'T DELAY ORDER TODAY! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING FBLA
· Beta club is selling 10lb. boxes of frozen chicken strips. Regular or Spicy. Boxes are $20 each and will be here for delivery on April 22. Deadline to order is April 16th.
· 2nd and 3rd grade Easter Egg Hunt will be Friday, April 18th at 10:00 on the playground.
· Seniors who would like to play in the faculty/student basketball game can sign up with Coach Knight and pay their $2 entrance fee.
· The High School Girls basketball team is starting to sell Garbage Bags. These are the same kind that we sell every year. The small are $10 and the large are $20. If you would like some, please dbabble Ms. Jill or see a High School Girl basketball player. If you dbabble Ms. Jill and want your order to go to a specific player, please let her know.
· Faculty/Student basketball game will be April 18th at 1:00pm. Admission will be $2.00 and the concession stand will be open.
4/11 @ West Lincoln @ 5:00/7:00
4/12 vs. Franklin County @ 11:00/1:00 (V. Aguilar/S. Foster)
4/15 vs. East Marion @ 4:30/6:30 (A. Williams/D. Crotwell)
4/17 @ East Marion @ 4:30/6:30
4/25 @ Bogue Chitto @ 5:00/7:00
4/26 @ South Pike @ 11:00/1:00
4/11 @ Natchez Cathedral @ 5:00/6:00
4/15 @ West Lincoln @ 5:00/6:00
4/16 @ Loyd Star @ 5:30/6:30
4/18 vs. Lawrence County @ 5:00/6:00(Lennye Smith/Lucy Watts)
4/14 Girls District at Brookhaven Country Club @ 10am
4/15 Boys District at Brookhaven Country Club @ 10am
Lincoln County School District Department of Education