Posted Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 8:22:20 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· Progress reports will go out today
· HS boys basketball tryouts are Friday and Tuesday 7th period. Boys who signed up only. Baseball will try out at a later date.
· King's Daughters Medical Center Junior Volunteer Applications are available in Mrs. Brumfield's office for students who are 15-18 years old. Applications must be received at KDMC by Thursday, April 30th.
· Attention Seniors: John W. "Dub" Sproles Scholarship is available for worthy and needy students. Deadline to return is May 8th. See Mrs. Brumfield for application.
· Attention Seniors: If you are a well-rounded student (participates in extracurricular activities) who has a GPA of at least 85.0 for all 4 years of high school, an ACT Score of at least 20, and has attended Attendance at Enterprise Attendance Center since at least third grade you can apply for the Aline May Scholarship. See Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Attention seniors: Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers Scholarship due prior to June 1st. Must major is agricultural related field to be eligible.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
4/23 @ Clarkdale @ 6:00pm
4/24 vs. Clarkdale @ 6:00pm
4/25 @ Clarkdale @ 6:00 (if needed)
4/23 vs. Puckett @ 6:00
4/24 @ Puckett @ 6:00
Lincoln County School District Department of Education