Posted Thursday, November 20th, 2014 8:43:07 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Thursday, November 20, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Baseball Tryouts will be TODAY after school.
· Seniors will take who’s who pictures on Monday, November 24th. They will leave school around 8:00am and should return by lunch time.
· Reading Fair "Story boards" information went home with K-6 on November 10th. Any student in 7-12 that would like to participate can see Carrie Brown in the New Elementary Building--Room 52 for an information packet.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
· Thanksgiving holidays Nov. 26th – 28th
11/20 JH @ Cathedral @ 5:00/6:00
11/21 vs. Pisgah @ 4:00/5:00/6:00/7:30
11/24 @ BC @ 4:00/5:00/6:00/7:30
Lincoln County School District Department of Education