Posted Thursday, October 30th, 2014 9:09:08 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Thursday, October 30, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Book Fair October 27th – 31st
· Attention Senior Girls: If you are interested in participating in the Miss Merry Christmas contest, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application. Deadline to enter is Thursday, Oct. 30th.
· Attention 9th grade girls: If you are interested in serving as a Les’ Belles de Hospitalite’ for the Chamber of Commerce, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· Beauty/Beau Pageant will be November 1st at Southwest Community College.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
· Teachers: There will be a come and go “gift card” baby shower/breakfast for Alison Jordan on Friday, Nov. 14th from 7:30-8:30am. Will be set up in the hall outside Mrs. Jordan’s classroom. Everyone is invited.
10/31 vs Amite County @ 7pm
10/30 @ LS @ 4/5/6/7 (Jr. High)
Lincoln County School District Department of Education