Posted Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 9:36:42 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· Any 7th – 12th grade trying out for baseball needs to meet in Coach Brister’s room TODAY AT THEIR BREAK.
· Baseball Tryouts will be TOMORROW after school.
· Reading Fair "Story boards" information went home with K-6 on November 10th. Any student in 7-12 that would like to participate can see Carrie Brown in the New Elementary Building--Room 52 for an information packet.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
11/20 JH vs. Cathedral @ 5:00/6:00
11/21 vs. Pisgah @ 4:00/5:00/6:00/7:30
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO MRS. REBECCA KNIGHT
Lincoln County School District Department of Education