Posted Monday, October 20th, 2014 8:44:02 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Monday, October 20, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is NOT here today
· The PSAT will be given Wednesday, Oct. 29th. This is the qualifying test for Juniors to enter the National Merit Scholarship Competition. The cost is $14.00 and isn’t due until the 29th. If you are interested see Mrs. Brumfield to sign up. There are limited tests available, so sign up today.
· Students 9-12 interested in competing on the Science Olympiad team need to meet with Mrs. McKone on Wed., Oct. 22nd at break in her room.
· QSP fundraiser items will be in October 21
· QSP party for those that sold 8 items will be October 22
· Yearbooks are on sale for $50.
· Beauty/Beau Pageant will be November 1st at Southwest Community College.
· 2nd grade will have a Thanksgiving Program on Tuesday, November 25th at 8:30am in the gym.
· Any student needing community service hours? The Berean Children’s Home is looking for responsible mentor students to help tutor residents after school. Contact Donny Lawson or Pam Whittaker at 601-823-5776 or email email@example.com if you are interested.
10/24 @ West Lincoln @ 7pm
10/31 vs Amite County @ 7pm
10/28 vs. WL @ 4/5/6/7 (Jr. High)
10/30 @ LS @ 4/5/6/7 (Jr. High)
Lincoln County School District Department of Education