Posted Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 9:37:34 AM. by Chasity Smith
ENTERPRISE ATTENDANCE CENTER
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
“Believe It…Expect It…Achieve It”
· Nurse is here today
· Meeting with baseball players during high school break today in Coach Brister’s room.
· Last day to order baseball shirts is TOMORROW!
· Student Council sign up runs through Wednesday, May 7th. Students in grades 6 to 11 are welcome to sign up. Students must have and maintain a 3.0 average and must have no more than 1 discipline form and/or no more than (1) day suspension. If you are interested, see Mrs. Rebecca Knight, Room 20 in the High School Hall for more information.
· SENIORS: IF YOU OWE A CHARGE IN THE CAFETERIA, PLEASE PAY BEFORE YOUR LAST DAY.
· Attention Senior Girls planning to major in education: See Mrs. Brumfield for a scholarship application. Must be returned by May 9th.
· Attention Seniors: The John W "Dub" Sproles Memorial Scholarship application is now available. This scholarship is for both worthy and needy students. Applications must be returned by May 9th. If you are interested see Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
· Beta Club will be selling popsicles on Fridays
· Attention students 15 to 18 years old: King’s Daughters Medical Center has a summer volunteer program from June 2nd to July 31st. If you are interested in earning community service hours, see Mrs. Brumfield for an application.
Lincoln County School District Department of Education