Loyd Star Attendance Center
August 14, 2019
- Football shirt forms are available in the office.
- Cross Country practice meet at West Lincoln at 9 a.m. on Saturday, August, 17th.
- NO PANTS WITH HOLES!!!!!
- Anyone that needs a lunch form, can pick it up in the office lobby.
- All athletes and activities students must have parents complete the permission forms on dragonflymax.com. You will NOT be allowed to participate until this is done. Coaches—please log on and make sure you have access.
- FCA will be held in the gym this TODAY at break. This is not just for athletes. All students are invited to attend.
- Loyd Star Cross Country is selling stadium seats, Charles River rain jackets, and drink coozies. To get your order form, come to the office lobby. All orders due this Friday.
- After-school choir practice is today until 4:00. All high school choir members are reminded to please attend this practice.
***THURSDAY, AUGUST 15th…...The Lincoln County School District Board is seeking feedback from all stakeholders in the search for the first appointed Superintendent. The MS School Boards Association consultants will meet with three groups to solicit feedback:1) principals and district office administrators; 2) teachers and all other staff members;3) parents, business owners, and other community stake holders. The Schedule for August 15th is 2:00 p.m.—principals; 4:00 p.m.-Teachers and all other staff at the Civic Center; 6:00 p.m.—Parents, business, and community stakeholders at Civic Center.
An online stakeholder survey will be available at the website (msbaonline.org) from Aug. 16th through Aug 30th. All responses are anonymous
August 15th, Senior ad drop off in the office from 3:30-6:00.
August 19th, Senior ad drop off in the office from 8:00-10:00.
August 19th, Seniors need to wear their class shirts for the Senior Picture at 8 a.m. August 19th, There will be a senior presentation of invitations and accessories at 9:30.