Loyd Star Attendance Center
April 5, 2019
- All Junior Beta who will be new inductees on May 6 need to get your $15 to Mrs. Michelle Case by TODAY. Your payment MUST be received by TODAY to ensure you get a certificate and pen at the initiation on May 6.
- Co-Lin's Color Guard will be here today to help us recruit for next year’s group. We need all girls grades 7th-11th in the gym by 9:30
- All cheer forms are due April 12th. You must turn in your form to Ms Clara in order to receive your tryout material.
- Beta club officer applications are due next Friday, April 12th. Senior Beta needs to turn in to Mrs. Lydia King and Junior Beta to Mrs. Michelle Case.
- Cross Country try-outs will be held Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9 after school at 3:30. You must be able to run a mile and a half in under 20 minutes. Signup sheet is in the lobby. See Coach Michelle Case if you need further information.
- Hunter Leake will be here Monday to take up any remaining class ring orders. Make sure you have your $25 deposit to place your order.
- Anyone interested in trying out for the Hornet Mascot needs to see Ms. Clara.
Kappa Kappa Iota Rho Conclave Scholarship applications are in the counselor's office if you would like to get one. They are due back April 15th.
Any seniors who are interested in Co-Lin Band, Color Guard, Colette’s, or Cheer can pick up info on tryouts in the counselor's office.
Seniors make sure you are checking scholarship deadlines.
End of the Year Senior Activities
April 15th – Band Banquet-Loyd Star Cafeteria-6:00
April 30th – FFA Banquet-Civic Center-6:00
May 20th – Senior Pep Rally – Gym – 9:30
May 20th – Senior Awards Night – Gym – 6:00
May 17th and 20th – Senior Exams
May 22nd –Athletic Banquet- Lincoln Civic Center – 5:30
May 23rd – GRADUATION DAY!
Practice in gymnasium – 9:00 – instructions on parent letter
Graduation – gymnasium – be at school at 5:00 – instructions on parent letter